dinsdag 5 februari 2008

Stephen King heeft je hulp nodig!


Op het forum van de Anerikaanse site staat het volgende bericht te lezen, afkomstig van Stephen King:

Dear Constant Browser,

As you know, I do a column for Entertainment Weekly, and I had an idea for a column called My Worst Entertainment Experience. If you have stories about your absolute worst entertainment experience--anything from a guy who threw up in your lap at a movie to a concert where the lead singer passed out--let me know. Please limit your responses to 100 or so words. After all Ms. Mod and I have to wade our way through these things. In any case, thank you for your help! And if you never had a terrible entertainment experience…I hate you!

Steve
P.S. Please sign a first name (it doesn't have to be your real name) that I can use along with your experience in the column.

Als je wilt reageren op dit bericht, en King deelgenoot wilt maken van je slechtste ervaring, surf dan naar het forum en klik hier

Geen opmerkingen: